Here at Riverwalk Recovery Center, we want everyone to know there are great treatments to help overcome addiction and mental health disorders. No matter what addiction you have or what mental health condition you are struggling with, our team is here to help you get into and work through recovery. One option we have to help treat addictions and mental health disorders is our education workshops.
Topics Discussed in Riverwalk Education Workshops
If you are thinking about attending a program that involves our education workshops, we want you to be prepared. One way that you can do that is by knowing a bit more about the topics we discuss during these workshops. Some of these topics include:
- Ways substance abuse affects the body and mind
- How people can overcome substance abuse and mental health disorders
- Why it’s so tough to overcome these types of issues
- How family history plays a role in addiction and mental health conditions
- Coping skills, relapse prevention tips, and other recovery-related techniques
- How recovery programs can improve self-esteem, self-worth, and self-confidence
Now that you have a better idea of what topics we will cover during the education workshops, we would like you to reach out to us today. We will be happy to get you started in a treatment program that includes our education workshops.
Education Workshop Benefits
As you just read, there are different topics that will be discussed during the education workshops. Depending on what topics are discussed during each workshop, the benefits you get from each can vary. However, some of the general benefits you can receive when attending our education workshops are:
- Gaining a better understanding of how addiction or mental health disorders affect various parts of your life
- Learning why a life of recovery is so important
- Understanding why you behave in certain ways and learning how to change negative behaviors
- Learning tools to lower the risk of relax
- Helping you to regain control in your life
- Finding ways to reconnect with your family and friends
- Learning how to work through the 12 steps
- Helping you to heal from past trauma and other issues
These are just some of the many benefits you can receive if you attend education workshops here at Riverwalk Recovery Center. Now that you know about these benefits, if you have an addiction or mental health disorder, please reach out to us today to get the help you are looking for and need.
Issues We Cover During Our Education Workshops
Here at Riverwalk Recovery Center, we know that everyone deals with their own challenges in life. However, we also know there are some issues that many people who have a mental health disorder or addiction commonly face. These are the types of issues that we will cover during our education workshops:
- Relationship problems
- Irrational beliefs
- Mental health conditions
If you are dealing with any of these issues, don’t hesitate to let us know. We will be happy to talk to you about these issues and others during the education workshops and during other parts of your treatment program.
Get Into Education Workshops at Riverwalk Recovery Center
Do you struggle with any of the issues noted above? Do you have a mental health disorder or addiction? If you said yes to either of these questions, we believe that our team and the programs we have can help you significantly.
Contact us today to start a treatment program that includes beneficial education workshops today.
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means
Contact us for help today
We Have A Program To Fit Your Lifestyle
Whether you are struggling with depression, addiction, an eating disorder or some combination of these, we can help. All you need to do is make the first move and reach out to us. Let’s get you better, together.