There are various mood disorders such as bipolar disorder and depression. With each mood disorder, you will find there are many problems the disorder causes in life. If you have this kind of disorder, it is crucial that you seek professional treatment services such as those at our Riverwalk Recovery Center in Chattanooga, TN. We can help you cope with the disorder and treat it, so you can live a more stable and filling life.
Reasons to Enroll in a Mood Disorder Treatment Program
Struggling with a mood disorder can be one of the most difficult things you have to do in life. Any disorder can take a huge toll on your mental, spiritual, emotional and physical state. If you do have a mood disorder, our team highly recommends getting into a treatment program. Some reasons to enroll in one of these programs include:
- Getting a proper diagnosis
- Learning how to handle underlying issues of the disorder
- Detoxing if you used alcohol or drugs due to the mood disorder
- Receive medications to get brain chemistry back on-track
- Learn about the disorder more, so you can better manage it
- Learn coping skills, so you can handle your changing moods better
- Gaining healthier lifestyle skills to improve moods
These are just some great reasons why you should enter into a mood disorder treatment program. If you want to consider doing this or you know you want to start in a program, contact our Riverwalk Recovery Center team today.
Treatment Services for Mood Disorders
Here at Riverwalk Recovery Center in Chattanooga, TN, we offer many treatment services for mood disorders. Learning which treatment services we offer can help you know what your treatment plan might consist of. Some of these services include:
- Residential treatment program
- Group therapy (to help you feel more understood in your recovery)
- Individual therapy (to help you work individually with a counselor on personal issues and develop healthy skills to manage the disorder)
- Co-occurring disorder treatment (to receive treatment for the mood disorder and an alcohol or drug addiction together)
In our treatment center, you will receive a combination of therapies and services. All these options can help to stabilize your moods and create better coping skills, so you can better manage things as they come up in your recovery.
If you have any more questions related to the services we offer at our treatment center, don’t hesitate to let us know. A member of our team would be happy to speak with you regarding your questions, concerns or other thoughts about mood disorder treatments.
Start Your Mood Disorder Treatment Today
Do you have any kind of mood disorder? If so, we don’t want you to keep struggling with changing and severe moods. We want to help you manage these moods and prevent future issues due to the mood disorder.
Contact us today to start your mood disorder treatment at Riverwalk Recovery Center.
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means
Contact us for help today
We Have A Program To Fit Your Lifestyle
Whether you are struggling with depression, addiction, an eating disorder or some combination of these, we can help. All you need to do is make the first move and reach out to us. Let’s get you better, together.